May 20, 2021

5 Kinnikuman toys I saw on Amazon this week

It seems like the hobbies of collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. and Kinnikuman toys inevitably crossover at some point for many. This is the case for myself, and I've been searching online for Kinnikuman items more as of late. I decided to share some great finds I found on Amazon this week. Enjoy..


BANDAI AKUMA SHOGUN FIGURE

 Kinnikuman Action Figure

 
This is a beautiful figure and even if I were to by some chance find it at a reasonable price and order it from overseas, buying it from Amazon would probably still be cheaper. This amazing looking sculpt and paint job gets my mouth watering & makes me want to pull the trigger on this one!



MEDICOM BUFFALO MAN SOFUBI!

Kinnikuman Action Figure


I've been trying my hardest to keep from starting down the path of collecting Sofubi. However, pieces like this made by Medicom are making it very hard for me to keep my wallet closed!



BANDAI BUFFALO MAN FIGURE

 Kinnikuman Action Figure

You've got to love a good Buffalo Man / Terri Bull figure, and this one is amazing in every way. I'm going to buy this one if I can track down the right Kinnikuman / MUSCLE Man figure from the same line.

 
BANDAI TERRY MAN FIGURE

 BANDAI Kinnikuman Action Figure

I've really been wanting to add more Terry Man figures to my collection, and this one is not only a sharp looking figure, but also has a decent price point.



BANDAI KINNIKUMAN SUPER PHOENIX

 BANDAI Kinnikuman Action Figure

Super Phoenix was always one of my favorite M.U.S.C.L.E. Men / Kinnikumen. This beautiful figure is reasonably priced and also comes with three different heads with varying facial expressions.


That's it for now friends. I may have to make this a regular topic, as I'm always coming across great Kinnikuman finds that I'm sure fellow M.U.S.C.L.E. / Kinniku-enthusiasts will love.





No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?